1. You don’t have many friends because you’re a manipulative cold hearted bitch
Anonymous asked: 44
Nylon string and myself are the same in that we were both created by accident
ask me them!!
- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
Anonymous asked: What anime is it that you just reblogged some gif sets of with a blonde girl with a blue butterfly in her hair ??
That character is known as 柏崎 星奈 - Kashiwazaki Sena. She is the tritagonist (and best character) of the properly named series “僕は友達が少ない” (lit. I do not have many friends) “Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai” and abbreviated haganai “はがない”.
Traits: 2 Seasons, Interesting Characters, no plot, Slice of Life, “fuck you fans” ending.
Fun fact: ha, ga, na, and i are the 4 symbols in the name that are not written in Kanji and are written in Hiragana. For someone with absolutely no knowledge of Kanji, that would be how you would read it. Also note that the symbol “ha” is pronounced “wa” when used as a subject particle. Phonetically it is pronounced wa and is spelled so above, though the short title of the series it is pronounced as “ha”.
You guys don’t understand.
This is the greatest manga ever written.